> OBSESSED: So much going on

Jun 28, 2014

So much going on















There's a lot going on in my life lately. I apologyze for not posting on a regular basis, I promise I'll try to get better. The thing is that it's hard for me to take photos now, I hope everything goes back to normal soon.
I'm reading a lot. I finished a book on Monday, and read another one on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The Fault in Our Stars is my favorite book so far. I love it and can't wait to see the movie. Now I'm reading the book of Anna Frank. 
Reading is a good way to escape reality.
My outfit: skater skirt, new boots, DIY blouse and the cutest coat ever. I've been in love with this coat since the day I bought it (this is 2 years ago).
What do you think of this outfit?
Hope you like it as much as I do :)
Love, Euge

Está pasando mucho en mi vida últimamente. Pido disculpas por no publicar seguido, prometo tratar de mejorar. Lo que pasa es que se me está haciendo difícil sacar fotos ahora, espero que todo vuelva a la normalidad pronto.
Estoy leyendo mucho, El lunes termine un libro y me leí otro el martes y miércoles.
Bajo La Misma estrella es mi libro favorito hasta ahora. Lo amo y espero pronto poder ver la peli. Ahora estoy leyendo el diario de Ana Frank.
Leer es una buena forma de escapar a la realidad.
Mi outfit: falda skater negra, botas nuevas, blusa DIY y el abrigo mas lindo de la vida. Estoy enamorada de este abrigo desde que lo compre (esto es hace 2 años).
Que opinan del look?
Espero que les guste tanto como a mi :)
Besos, Euge

52 comments:

  1. I love reading! The fault in our stars was a really good film but I think I still prefer the book! Lovely shoes Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes!! I watched the fault in our stars yesterday with my sister and I loved it! Haven't read the book though but I've heard it's amazing :) xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your outfit, your boots are so cute! I love to read too, the diary of anne frank is a really good one :)

    thefancycats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute simple look...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta el look, sencillo y chic. Besos

    http://trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola preciosa!! el look es super chulo!! me encanta la gabardina!! un beso!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graciaas! Yo la amo, es una de mis prendas favoritas!

      Delete
  7. Enamorada del look, las botas son super y la falda me ha enamorado♥
    http://myspanishvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! La falda es un basico ya en mi armario, va con todo!

      Delete
  8. Nice combination of the items! Love your trench ancd top!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta el look, la falda es ideal
    Mil besos guapa
    http://www.coco-smile.com/2014/06/i-wishsheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! La verdad que si, es una prenda ideal :) Besos

      Delete
  10. Me encantan las botas, están geniales. Te ves preciosa. Un beso!

    conrdereymara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy guapa!!
    Bsss
    http://unvestidorconideas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Que guapa estás! Me encanta como has combinado la falda con el abrigo. ¡El collar es precioso!
    Un beso muy grande
    Marta de ww.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!
    Nice look. Where are you from? Your surname is basque. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! My surname is Vazquez and I'm from Argentina :)

      Delete
    2. Nice :) I'm from Spain, from Basque country. Thanks for your comment in my blog. xoxo

      Delete
  14. Qué bonita la falda, un look ideal!!

    Besitos guapa:))

    www.algoaparaponerme.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. un look genial!

    SORTEO: ÚLTIMOS DÍAS PARA HACERTE CON UN JET SET DE MICHAEL KORS. PARTICIPA YA!
    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice casual Look

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome boots!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    WIN A €190 PROUD JACKET ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me gusta mucho el trench con el que conjuntas el look! queda muy bonito!!

    El blog de Renée

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a great evening, dear!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute photos! I love your top!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute look girl! there's a giveaway on my blog :) you can win a really cool and handy lipstick :)

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete