> OBSESSED: My life | blog | dreams lately

Dec 1, 2014

My life | blog | dreams lately


Helloo Lovelies! How are you doing? In this post I'm going to tell you a little about my life right now. Scroll down to know me a little better :)

Hola lindas! Como andan? En este post les voy a contar un poco de mi vida en este momento. Así que sigan leyendo para conocerme un poco mejor :)



I'm so addicted to this game now. Most of the time I spend on the computer is playing the 2048. If you haven't played it, you seriously should.

 Estoy muy adicta a este juego ahora. La mayoría del tiempo que paso en la compu es jugando al 2048. Si todavía no lo jugaron, deberían!


I finished High School! My last day was on friday and we just ran aound school and sang songs with all the seniors! 
Terminé la secundaria! El viernes fue mi último dia, y nos la pasamos cantando, corriendo por la escuela y haciendo lio!



I turned this image around but it doesn't work, don't know why!
I've always liked drawing and really enjoyed it, but I never liked to show my drawings to anybody, but lately I enjoy it more than ever amd I don't mind sharing it. I never showed it to anybody because I never thought I could be talented, but I really like what I do and want to get better. Tell me what you think!

Siempre me gustó dibujar y siempre disfruté de hacerlo, pero nunca me gustó mostrarle mis dibujos a nadie, pero últimamente lo disfruto mas que antes y no me importa compartirlo. Nunca quise mostrarle mis dibujos a nadie porque nunca pensé que tuviera talento, pero me gusta mucho lo que hago y quiero mejorar. Cuéntenme lo que piensan!




I'm trying to drink 2 ltrs of water every day, it's a healthy habit that I want to incorporate. My skin gets better, I feel with more vitality, etc. There are tons of benefits of drinking water. I even bought this cute bottle to enjoy more drinking water.

Estoy tratando de tomar 2 litros de agua por dia, es un habito saludable que intento incorporar. Me mejora la piel me siento con mas vitalidad, etc. Son muchísimos los beneficios de tomar agua Hasta me compre una botella linda para tener un incentivo.

My friends and I want to go to the beach this Summer on our own. I really hope we can do it!
 Mis amigos y yo planeamos irnos de vacaciones a la playa este verano por nuestra cuenta. Espero que podamos hacerlo!


I've created a new section on my blog's Facebook Page to give you my opinion on the stars looks. I started with national artists, but stay tunned to see my review of international stars' outfits.

Creé una nueva sección en la página de face el blog para darles mi opinión acerca del look de las famosas. Empecé con artistas nacionales, pero sigan chequeando la pagina para ver mi opinión acerca  de los outfits de las artistas internacionales.


Una foto publicada por Euge (@euge.etcheverry) el

I went with my boyfriend to La Plata (the capital of Buenos Aires) last Wednesday to watch Mockingjay Part 1. We also went window shopping and to eat pizza. La plata is a very big city, so it's a lot of fun to spend the day there.

Fui con mi novio a La Plata (la capital de Buenos Aires) el miercoles pasado a mirar Sinsajo Parte 1. También miramos muchas vidrieras y a comer pizza. La Plata es una ciudad muy grande, entonces es re lindo pasar el día ahí.



This is the biggest news I have to tell you guys. my bestfriend who lives in the States and her family decided to give me tickets to visit them for some months next year. They told me they were gonna pay for the tickets, the Visa and everything I do while I'm there. So I just have to pay for the passport and work hard to earn money to go shopping with my best friend. I'll be going to Richmond, Virginia and we will go one week to Florida. I'm really super excited, this is a dream come true. This is my plan for 2015 :)

Las noticias mas importante que tengo para contarles son estas: mi mejor amiga que vive en USA y su familia decideron regalarme los pasajes para visitarlos por unos meses el año que viene. Me dijeron que se iban a ocupar de pagar mi Visa y mis gastos allá. Así que solo tengo que pagar el pasaporte y trabajar mucho para juntar plata para ir de shopping con mi mejor amiga. Voy a estar viajando a Richmond, Virginia y despues voy a ir una semana a Florida. Estoy muy demasiado emocionada, es un sueño hecho realidad. Este es mi plan para el 2015 :)

Hope you've enjoyed the post! Have a nice beginning of month!
Lots of love!
E.

Espero que hayan disfrutado el post! Les deseo el mejor comienzo de mes!
Mucho amor para ustedes!
E.

17 comments:

  1. Buen post, y felicidades por acabar la secundaria! :)

    No suelo anunciarme por comentarios, pero le he dado un giro radical a la temática de mi blog y me gustaría conocer diferentes opiniones... Así que espero saber también la tuya :)

    Un beso!

    http://hablaloconpaula.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love that game! Have it on my iPhone, too. It's so cool.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I have tried this game and it really is addictive! Have a nice day!
    Aresmar || Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love posts like this!:D
    we see many bloggers everyday but we dont know anything about them !

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog :)
    follow for follow?
    www.raroika.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post and congrats!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing school :D
    Great post!!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this

    check out todays blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lo que más me gusta es lo del viaje a USA, ideal! Gracias por compartir más de tu vida.
    Besitos

    http://bookletglory.wix.com/booklet#!Plaid-Shirt/czlr/F0A87665-6DE8-4D94-B598-F745A716BA7B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buen post y enhorabuena por acabar la escuelaaa :)

    Nuevo post en mi blog guapa, por si quieres pasarte :)

    Besos. Andrea

    http://esmiesconditefavorito.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tus dibujos son muy buenos!
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enhorabuena guapa ! un besito ohmyladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. High-5 I watched Mocking Jay Part 1 too and I never get to complete the iphone apps game,I just can't seems to figure out how. x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete